Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

something new in august

1. New office, new responsibility.
Hopefuly I can passed probation proceess for three month later in being permanent staff.
2. New pregnancy, new responsibility too.
I can't believe, 3 days after join at new company, I took initiatif doing test pack, and the result was positif. Speecless, so happy, so worry, so much feel inside, and we went to obgyn, check it out, and, I have to prepare my self being new mom.Bless our little family Lord, bless us. I think it's not easy, but, I surrender..
3. New struggle for our big family, need strong faith to face it. I remember at the first I heard that, just cried at my hubby's shoulder, but now, we praying for every way out, there is hope for everything, I surrender.

God never promise there's no problem, no struggle, no hard day
But God promise, whatever maybe done, for His purpose, and God always give His Strength, His Joy, His Love to face everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment